Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Treat Boxes


Today I have a couple of little treat boxes to show you that I made last week to give to a friend and her daughter. They are super easy to make and only use a piece of 6"x6" DSP and the Envelope Punch Board. For mine I used some of the SAB paper along with the Petite Petal, Boho Blossoms and Itty Bitty Shapes punches. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments punched with the Word Window punch. I filled the bags with some mini eggs and tied them with a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe Stretch Ruffled Ribbon. If you would like to see Sam Donald's YouTube video which gives you all measurements and instructions then click here.
Thanks for stopping by
Margaret x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...