Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

Washi Tape!


I have three cards to show you today all using Washi Tape. This is one of those things that I loved the idea of, and bought three different sets, but have hardly used it.
That all changed yesterday when our team's Facebook Challenge for the next fortnight is to 'create with Washi Tape' and as someone who is always up for a challenge (mostly limited to papercrafting I might add!) I set to and came up with these cards. They are all 4" square cards, the top ones using Gorgeous Grunge and all using various stamp sets and punches.
I am fairly pleased with the result and, it just goes to prove, sometimes you just need a bit of a kick to get going :0)
Back tomorrow with some small 'chocolately' Easter gifts I have made for my family who are all descending on me!
Margaret x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...