Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Handbag Gift Holder


I have been busy this week and have neglected my blog so I have popped on very quickly tonight to show you a bag that we made at our class last month - the ladies loved it! Quite a long time ago I made small versions of this which held a lip salve but Elaine, at Papercraft Button, made a larger version which reminded me about them again! Elaine's version, along with all the measurements AND a video tutorial, can be found here. While you are there do have a look at the other fabulous projects Elaine has posted.
This one was made with Very Vanilla cardstock teamed up with paper from the Modern Medley DSP pack which, by the way, is only available until the end of the month so get it while you can. I have also used Flower Shop and Petite Petals with the co-ordinating punches and the handles were made with the Circles Framelits.
That's all for now, I'll be back soon
Margaret x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...