Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

Pleasant Poppies and the New Blendabilities


Today I have an A5 card to show you made with the background stamp, Pleasant Poppies, and the new SU Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities. I started by stamping the image in black Memento ink onto Whisper White cardstock then used the three Blendabilities pens to colour in the flowers. The stems were coloured using the new 'In Colour' Mossy Meadow marker pen. The panel was matted onto Cherry Cobbler cardstock with a piece of knotted Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon tied around before matting onto the A5 card blank.
I finished the card with a sentiment from Work of Art (another new stamp set available on 1st July). I love the new Blendabilities and look forward to getting some of the other colours - I do find 'colouring in' very therapeutic!

If you would liek to order any products please don't hesitate to contact me on 01933 663477 or email margaretk21@hotmail.com and I'll be very happy to help. If you would like to find out more about my new Stampers 6 Club, starting in July, please find all the details in the post at the top of my blog.
Until next time, happy crafting
Margaret x

2 comments:

  1. Love poppies especially these 'wild' ones that pop up in unexpected places. Beautiful card. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...